Monday, August 02, 2010

Upcoming Signings! Come visit!

Next Tuesday, come join me and Tim Lebbon (in a rare stateside signing) as we sign and chat on sunny Cape Cod. 8/10/10 we'll be at Yellow Umbrella books on Main Street in Chatham, MA from 11am - 1pm. Come on down!!!

Then, the following Thursday, 8/19, the newly christened New York Times bestselling Tom Sniegoski (yay Tom!) and I will be signing both book and graphic novels at River Run Books in Portsmouth, NH, co-hosted by Jetpack Comics. You'll be able to pick up our new books, as well as the first issue of Baltimore: The Plague Ships and Tom's work on BONE: TALL TALES. That's from 7pm.

The next Thursday, 8/26, I'll be one of the local authors taking part in a Haverhill Local Authors Event at the Haverhill Public Library, beginning at 4pm. The event goes until 8:30, though I may not be able to stay past 7pm.

In September, you can catch up with me at DragonCon in Atlanta.

In October (15-17), I'll be attending Wizard World New England Comic Con/Buffy Fest, where I'll be promoting Baltimore: The Plague Ships, selling books, and taking part in all kinds of Buffy the Vampire Slayer related festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home